This website is hosted and managed by Active Consultancy Ltd in the United Kingdom. Active are registered under the Data Protection Act under English Law and will adhere to the principles therein. Any details Active hold will not be used for purposes other than those directly associated with this website. Registration no: Z7121125.
Use and Storage of Information
- When you open or access an account on this website you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details. We may collect additional information about you from emails or other correspondence that you send to us and we may also collect information about your usage of this website.
- Your information will enable us to supply to you the information or services that you have requested by registering and opening an account on this site. We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to this website. We will also use and analyse information collected so that we can administer, support, improve and develop this website and the information we provide to you.
- We may contact you by post, telephone or email. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by using the contact form on the site. However, please be aware this may affect your being able to hold an account on this website if it results in us being unable to administer your account effectively.
- The information you provide to us will be held on our computers. We employ security measures to protect your stored information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will only retain your information for a reasonable period or for so long as either you or legislation permits.
- We will never request or collect any personal financial details from you via this website.
- If we enter into a joint venture with, or are sold to, or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners. Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
- If your personal information changes, please advise us of the relevant changes as soon as possible by using the contact form on the site.
Cookies are small amounts of information which we may store on your computer. The cookies we use do not contain any personal information and no third party cookies are used.